This internet site has been developed with the intention of providing information only. Whilst all attempts have been made to maintain accuracy and validity, the Practice accepts no responsibility for events arising from use of the information provided.
Although advice for patients is as comprehensive and accurate as possible, it is only general and is intended solely for patients of the Practice and should not be used as a substitute for the patient consulting their own doctor.
ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF DATA:
Electronic transmission of data via the website may not be totally secure.
All links from this website are provided for information and convenience only. Views expressed through third party links may not reflect those of the practice. We cannot accept responsibility for sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement.
MEDICAL INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET:
If you use the internet for medical information
- Remember that anyone can publish anything on the internet.
- Always look for a balanced view – not just one site.
- Make sure the authors and their qualifications are listed.
- Look at what other reliable information the site refers t0.
- Check that the site is regularly updated.
- Look for advertising that might influence the information on the site.
- Avoid online consultations or diagnoses.
- Check on privacy and confidentiality.
- Sites from outside the UK may mention treatments that are not available here.