First Contact Physiotherapy
Go direct to a Physiotherapist without seeing the doctor!
Appointments available to book every Tuesday at Gibson Lane Practice!
The Physio will:
- Assess you and diagnose what’s happening.
- Give expert advice on how best to manage your condition.
- Refer you on to a specialist if necessary.
They Can See:
- All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains, sports injuries.
- Arthritis – any joint.
- Problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bone, lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain.
- Spine related pain affecting arms or legs, including nerve symptoms such as pins and needles and numbness.
They Cannot See:
- Children under 18.
- Medical management of rheumatoid conditions.
- Women’s health, antenatal and postnatal problems.
- House bound patients.
- Medication reviews.
- Neurological and respiratory conditions.
- Acute mental health crisis.
- Patients who do not want to see a FCP.