First Contact Physio
Go direct to a Physio without seeing the doctor!
Appointments available to book every Tuesday at Gibson Lane Practice!
The Physio will:
– Assess you and diagnose what’s happening.
– Give expert advice on how best to manage your condition.
– Refer you on to a specialist if necessary.
They can see:
– All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strains, sports injuries.
– Arthritis – any joint
– Problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bone, lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain.
– Spine related pain affecting arms or legs, including nerve symptoms such as pins and needles and numbness.
They cannot see:
– Children under 18
– Medical management of rheumatoid conditions
– Women’s health, antenatal and postnatal problems
– House bound patients
– Medication reviews
– Neurological and respiratory conditions
– Acute mental health crisis
– Patients who do not want to see a FCP